The Oura Ring Generation 3 is available for purchase on ouraring.com and in select retail locations. Each ring includes a charging dock and power cord that can be used with any USB-compatible source, such as a laptop or power brick. We currently do not offer the Oura Ring without charging accessories.
New Gen3 members receive one included month of Oura Membership. After this complimentary period, monthly pricing is:
- AUS: $9.99 AUD after tax
- EU: 5.99 € after tax
- Canada: $7.99 CAD before tax
- Japan: ¥999 after tax
- UK: £5.99 after tax
- US: $5.99 before tax
- Rest of the world: $6.99 (USD) after tax
If you would like to change the currency for your Oura Membership payments (e.g., from USD to CAD), you will need to cancel your membership and renew it on your next billing date in My Account. You will continue to have the full Oura App experience through the end of your current billing cycle, and all of your data will be in your app once you renew.
Purchase from Our Site
Expedited shipping is not currently available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We recommend buying an Oura Ring directly from our webshop, as we'll automatically send you a free sizing kit as part of your purchase. Oura Ring sizes are slightly different than standard US ring sizes, and we don't offer half sizes. Going through our sizing kit process ensures you’ll find your best possible fit, which will deliver the most accurate data and insights from your ring.
If you already know your Oura Ring size, you can select it directly from the dropdown menu on our purchase site.
Keep in mind, our current ring model available for purchase is the Oura Ring Generation 3. We no longer sell Generations 2 or 1.
You can order up to three rings and 10 chargers in one order. For multiple-ring orders, gifting, Affirm, and expedited shipping options are not available. All rings must be shipped to the same address and will be shipped together once all sizes are confirmed. If would like to add the Extend Protection Plan at the time of purchase, you must purchase a plan for every ring in the order.
Accepted Payment Methods
Oura accepts the following payment methods:
- Any valid credit card or debit card issued by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express
- A valid FSA or HSA debit card (US residents only)
- Apple Pay (US payments, supported only on Safari browser)
- Google Pay (US payments, supported only on Chrome browser)
- Affirm financing (US residents only)
- Oura gift cards (US only, not currently available for purchase)
Oura does not accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Payment plan
- Third-party gift cards (e.g., through Visa, Mastercard, or another issuer)
- We currently do not support more than one payment method on the website (e.g. splitting the transaction on two different credit cards) unless you're paying with an FSA or HSA debit card.
Purchase from a Retailer
The Oura Ring can also be purchased in select retail locations globally, including Best Buy and SoftBank. See Retail Locations for more details.
If you're having difficulty completing your order, please try the following:
- Ensure that you're using an accepted credit or debit card issued by Visa, Mastercard, or American Express (we do not accept Discover cards)
- Check your payment details: Ensure that the billing address you've provided is the address associated with your credit card
- Try a different credit card
- Pay using PayPal
Missing Order Confirmation Email
Oura will send confirmation emails after you complete your purchase and after you confirm your ring size. Confirmation emails are sent to the email address provided in the original order.
If you haven't received a confirmation email:
- Wait for a few minutes and refresh your inbox
- Check your spam folder
- Search for an order confirmation using your email's search function
If you still can't locate your confirmation email, please contact our team, and include the name, email address, and shipping address used on the original order.
You can contact our support team here.
Sales Tax on Oura Purchases
As stated in our Terms of Delivery, all import duties and taxes required for orders to Canada, the EU, or the US are reflected in your final purchase price.
Orders to all other countries may require additional duties or import fees. Please check your local government or tax commission’s website for more information on applicable, additional charges.
Also note that, depending on your location, the shipment carrier may apply additional fees such as advance payment, handling fees, or brokerage fees—all of which are outside of Oura's control. We recommend that you reach out to the local carrier office for more information on these charges.
Replacement orders should not be charged any customs duties. However, some countries may still impose fees on replacements. If you're charged with customs duties for an exchange or warranty, please pay the invoice and contact our team with receipt of your payment. We will issue a refund.
You can contact our support team here.