How to Gift an Oura Ring
Oura does not offer gift cards at this time. However, we provide an easy alternative for those who want to give Oura as a gift. Please follow the steps below for more information.
Please be sure to place your order by December 14th, 2020 if you'd like your recipient to receive their sizing kit before December 25th, 2020. This applies to all orders in the US, EU and the rest of the world.
To Gift a Ring
1. Visit us here to jumpstart the gifting process.
2. Start by selecting a ring style and finish you think your gift recipient would like.
3. Proceed by clicking on ‘Next: Select Size’. Then, select ‘Free Sizing Kit’. You’ll be able to send the sizing kit directly to your gift recipient. Please ensure you enter their shipping details when completing the order, such as full name and delivery address.
• We encourage buyers to use their personal email address as the billing email. If you’d like your recipient to receive shipping updates for their sizing kit and Oura Ring delivery, you can enter their email address as the shipping email. We do not encourage this if you’d like the delivery of the sizing kit to remain as a surprise to the recipient.
4. Once your gift recipient receives the sizing kit, determines their appropriate fit, and shares their size with you, you'll be able to submit their ring size using the link here. Because the email address associated with the original order under "billing email" must be used when selecting a ring size, you'll have to confirm your recipient's ring size on their behalf.
• You can submit your recipient's confirmed ring size at your own convenience. There is no time limit or expiration on this update. Once a ring size is submitted, your recipient’s Oura Ring will be shipped to the same address associated with their sizing kit in just a few days' time.
5. If your gift recipient would like to change the style and/or finish of their ring, they'll need to submit a request to our support team here. Your recipient will need to know the order number associated with the original purchase to complete this process, which you'll likely need to provide them with. Please inform them that their ring can only be exchanged for another ring in the same price bracket.
• Once an update has been made to their ring style and/or finish, a shipping confirmation will be received within 1-2 weeks. This confirmation will be sent to whichever email address was entered under “shipping email” in the original checkout process.
*Due to local tax regulations, address changes to a different state or country will require that you contact Oura Support to cancel your original order. After doing so, you’ll need to place a new order for delivery to the desired location. Our team will be available to advise you on this process if needed.
Extended Return Window
Those who purchase an Oura Ring between November 1st, 2020, and December 31st, 2020 will have until January 31st, 2021 to return or exchange their ring. Keep in mind: per our Return Policy, an exchange can only be made once.
In the case that you purchased an Oura Ring as a gift during this time period, this extended window may be useful information to pass along to your recipient, if they’d like to return or exchange their ring. Refunds from a gift return will be issued back to the original form of payment and cannot be issued as a credit. Please note that your recipient can complete the exchange or return process on their own, given they know the order number associated with the original purchase. You will likely need to provide them with this information.
Things to Keep in Mind if You Received Oura as a Gift
• The individual who gifted you an Oura Ring will need to confirm your ring size on your behalf. Once you receive your sizing kit and determine your proper fit, please share your size with them so they can update the order with this information. If you'd like to learn more about our sizing process and how to approach determining your ideal ring size, please check out this article.
• Once your size has been confirmed by your gifter, your Oura Ring should arrive within approximately one week. If your gifter entered your personal email address under "shipping email" during the checkout process, you'll receive an email informing you that your ring is on its way.
• If you'd like to return or exchange the Oura Ring that was gifted to you, please submit a request to our team here. Please note that you'll need to know the order number associated with the original purchase to complete either of these processes, which you'll likely need to obtain from your gifter.