The Oura App is currently available in:
The Oura App also supports both metric and imperial units of measurement, which can be adjusted through the app's menu > Settings > Units.
How to Adjust Language Preferences
Please update to the latest version of the Oura App through the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store.
For iOS users on version 14.0 or later: the Oura App will automatically update to any of the above supported languages if that language is set as your device's primary language.
Otherwise, to manually set the Oura App's language:
- Go to your phone's Settings
- Select General > Language & Region
- Tap "Add Language..."
- Select your preferred language
- Return to Settings
- Scroll down to find Oura in the applications list
- Select Oura
- Select "Preferred Language" and choose one of the supported languages
On Android, you cannot use a language in Oura different from your device's default language. This is a restriction of the Android operating system (OS), and outside of Oura's control.
However, if your device's language is set to a language other than one that is supported by Oura, you'll need to set the language with which you'd like to use your Oura App:
- Go to your phone's Settings > General management > Language and input > Language
- Select "Edit"
- Set your preferred language for the Oura App as a secondary language (i.e. listed after the primary language).
Please note, these steps may be slightly different depending on your Android's OS version.