Use Oura on the Web
Oura on the Web Explained
Oura on the web is an online dashboard you can use to interact with your Oura data on a more granular level. The dashboard allows you to view most of your data using a simple interface, compare trends, and export your data for more personalized analyses. Exporting your data can be meaningful in the case that you’d like to evaluate personal insights provided by Oura with a physician, health guidance counselor, trainer, or therapist.
To access Oura on the web, please follow this link.
When to Use Oura on the Web
In general, Oura on the web is a great tool to take advantage of if you’re interested in looking into your long-term health patterns. These can be useful when trying to understand where improvements can be made in your overall lifestyle. Oura on the web can be helpful if you are:
• Pregnant, and interested in understanding how changes in your resting heart rate may be impacting your sleep efficiency or how variations in your body temperature may be playing a role in your Readiness Score.
• Managing a chronic condition, and curious if achieving more deep sleep or accumulating less inactive time may affect your resting heart rate and heart rate variability patterns.
• Struggling with sleep difficulties (e.g. insomnia), and interested in gauging how falling asleep an hour earlier may impact your Sleep Score.
• Or, you simply would like to dig deeper into different relationships within your personal health metrics.
By getting started with Oura on the web, you can take action and be proactive when it comes down to making essential adjustments to reach your goals.
Examples for How to Get Started
Here are some examples of trend comparisons to get you thinking in the right direction for how Oura on the web can assist you in reaching whatever health goals you’ve set out to achieve:
• How do long periods of inactivity impact my lowest resting heart rate, average HRV, or overall Readiness Score?
• How does my step count or amount of high activity link to my deep sleep time or sleep efficiency?
• How does temperature deviation impact my Readiness Score, respiratory rate or Sleep Score?
• Is my bedtime, awake time, or total sleep time linked to my Readiness Score in any way?
Using Trends in Oura on the Web
The trends view in Oura on the web allows you to track daily, weekly and monthly trends in your Sleep, Recovery, and Activity data. To get started, follow the steps below.
1. Click Trends in the menu on the left-hand side.
2. Select the time frame you would like to view by using the dropdown in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Choose the metrics you want to compare by selecting them on either side of the graph.
4. To adjust the date range, drag and stretch the highlighted area on the upper timeline.
Tags are not available in Oura on the web. However, consider using Tags in the Oura app, as they provide a unique context that allows you to evaluate how specific lifestyle choices impact your health including Sleep, Readiness, and Activity levels.
Visit this article for more on how to get started with Tags.
If your latest sleep and recovery data isn't visible, try backing up your data manually in the Oura app. The directions below explain how to do this.
1. Ensure WiFi or cellular data is enabled.
2. Go to the menu on the Home tab.
3. Tap Settings .
4. Below Account, tap Back up all data.
5. Once the data backup is complete, check your data in Oura on the web once more.
If gaps remain, it's likely you removed your ring for a period of time or fell asleep with insufficient battery. Please visit this article for more information on how to prevent this from occurring in the future.
To learn more about how to get the most out of Oura on the web, please visit this link.