Your Oura account is used to manage your data across the Oura App and Oura on the Web portal. Note: Your Oura account is not the same as your My Account.
The intended use and setup of an Oura Ring should consist of the following: one ring, one account, one device. If there are multiple users or data sources feeding into the same account, this leads to missing data, connectivity issues, or even accelerated battery consumption.
|Oura on the Web|
Create an Account
- Download the free Oura App from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android)
- Open the Oura App and tap Start
- Enter an email to be used for your Oura App and tap Continue. This email will be used as your account login across all of Oura's services
- If you need to set up a new Oura Ring, follow the in-app instructions or see this article for more information
- Once you’ve completed setting up your Oura Ring, tap Send setup email
- Check your inbox for an account set up email. In the email, select the Set up account button or the verification link to take you to a verification page
- On the verification page, enter and confirm a new password
- Select the terms and conditions checkbox. If you'd like to receive Oura news, usage tips, and offers, select that checkbox as well
Enter your billing address associated with a payment method you’ll use for your Oura Membership
- Oura Membership provides full access to the Oura App for daily health insights, personalized recommendations, an ever-growing suite of innovative features, and more. See this article to learn more about the benefits of Oura Membership
- There are some situations in which members won't enter their billing address or payment information (such as someone with a Lifetime Membership)
- Enter a payment method, such as a credit card or PayPal, that you’ll use for your Oura Membership
- Tap Return to the Oura App
Once you’ve returned to the Oura App, your account and membership setup are complete.
Follow the in-app instructions to personalize your experience with the Oura App.
Edit App Profile Details
The Oura App will ask for your height, weight, age, and sex during the onboarding process. To edit these details at any time after that:
- Open the Oura App
- Select the menu in the upper left corner
- Select My profile
Edit Date of birth, Weight, Height, or Sex
- Measurement units (Imperial/metric) can be changed under menu > Settings > Units
Note: If you link your Oura App to a third party app such as Apple Health or Health Connect by Android, your height, weight, age, and sex will be imported from those apps into Oura, and you will not be able to edit them unless you unlink the apps.
Your Oura account email address can be found in the Oura App > menu > Settings > Account.
If you’re unable to log in to your account through Oura on the Web using your existing email address, you’ll need to create a new account by submitting a request to our support team.
In your request, please mention that you need to create a new account under your existing email. According to standard GDPR and CCPA data privacy policies, Oura cannot verify your identity without confirming your email address.
You can contact our support team here.