Your Oura account is used to manage your data across the Oura App and Oura on the Web portal. Note: Your Oura account is not the same as your My Account.
The intended use and setup of an Oura Ring should consist of the following: one ring, one account, one device. If there are multiple users or data sources feeding into the same account, this leads to missing data, connectivity issues, or even accelerated battery consumption.
|Oura on the Web|
Create an Account
- Download the free Oura App from the App Store (iOS) or the Google Play Store (Android)
- Open the Oura App and select "Create Account"
- Enter the email used in the checkout process (illustrated below). This email will be used as your account login across all of Oura's services
- If you received Oura Ring as a gift: your account email address is the one that the gift giver entered into "Recipient Email" during checkout
- See this article for how to change your account's associated email address after set up
- Create a password
Proceed with the app set up
- This process will ask you to enter Profile details including height, weight, age, and biological sex
Edit App Profile Details
The Oura App will ask for your height, weight, age, and biological sex during the onboarding process. To edit these details at any time after that:
- Open the Oura App
- Select the menu in the upper left corner
- Select My profile
Edit Date of birth, Weight, Height, or Sex
- Measurement units (Imperial/metric) can be changed under menu > Settings > Units
Note: If you link your Oura App to a third party app such as Apple Health or Google Fit, your height, weight, age, and biological sex will be imported from those apps into Oura, and you will not be able to edit them unless you unlink the apps.
Your Oura account email can be seen in the Oura App > menu > Settings > Account.
If you’re unable to access your account under your existing email, you’ll need to create a new account by submitting a request here.
In your request, please mention that you need to create a new account under your existing email. According to standard GDPR and CCPA data privacy policies, Oura cannot verify your identity without confirming your email address.