Account details—including the name on the account, your password, and associated email address—can be edited through the Oura on the Web portal.
Oura on the Web is an online platform where you can view and compare your Oura data through trends and interactive graphs. See our Oura on the Web article for information on all of its available features.
Edit Name or Password
- Log in to Oura on the Web with your Oura account email address and password
- Select the profile icon in the upper right corner > My Account
- Under "Account Settings" you can edit name, password, and email
Change Email Address
- Log in to Oura on the Web > profile in upper right corner > My Account > "Account Settings"
- Select "+ Add another email address"
- Type in your email address > Select "Add"
- Locate the verification email in your inbox and select "Verify Your Email"
- Log in to Oura on the Web using your newly verified email address
- Go to > My Account > Account Settings
- Select "Make Primary" for the newly verified email address
Forgot Email Address?
Your Oura account email address can be found in the Oura App > menu > Settings > Account.
If you’re unable to log in to your account through Oura on the Web using your existing email address, you’ll need to create a new account by submitting a request to our support team.
In your request, please mention that you need to create a new account under your existing email. According to standard GDPR and CCPA data privacy policies, Oura cannot verify your identity without confirming your email address.
You can contact our support team here.