The Gen 1 Ring
- - Material: Highly scratch resistant Zirconia (Zr02).
- - Medical grade, nickel free, 100% non-allergenic, non-metallic inner molding
- - Water resistant: 50m / 164 feet
- - Wireless: Bluetooth® Smart Class 2, ultra low power level of 1mW
- - Weight: 15g / 0.5 Oz
- - Sizes available: US6-US13
- - Operating Temperature: -10-70ºC / 14-158ºF
- - Charging Temperature: 0-60ºC / 32-140ºF
- - Up to 3 days on one charge
- - Charges in less than 60 min
RING BOX CHARGER
- - Drop-in charging pads
- - Breathing LED light
- - Micro USB connector
- - Cable length: 1m/3.3ft
- - Weight: 75g/2.6oz
Cleaning Your Gen 1 Oura Ring
You can wash the first Oura ring with water with a mild soap if needed – basically, anything that's safe to use to wash your hands should be safe to use to clean the ring. Rinse and dry the ring carefully, and make sure that no soap residue is left on the inside.
To ensure good contact with the charger, it's good to clean the gold-coated charging contacts inside the ring every now and then using e.g. a Q-tip or a soft tooth brush.
Occasionally you may get stains/black marks on the Arctic White ring. In case this happens, you can use a magic eraser or a pumice stone to remove them.
Issues Charging the Gen 1 Oura Ring
If your having issues charging your Gen 1 Oura Ring:
- - Make sure that the charging cable is securely connected to the charger and the power source, and that the ring is placed in the charger properly.
- - Wash the ring from the inside, and use e.g. a Q-tip to ensure that there's no dirt on the golden charging pads.
- - Test a different power outlet or cable.
The charger light keeps "breathing" and doesn't glow solid even if the battery is full.