This article contains answers to frequently asked questions related to warranty cases and is broken up into the following sections:
• Warranty Basics
• Locating Your Order Number and Ring Details
• Requesting Changes for a Replacement Ring Order
• Receiving Your Replacement Ring
1. How long is the warranty on my Oura Ring?
Oura Rings are covered under a limited warranty for a period of 2 years from the original date of purchase. A warranty replacement will be covered for the remainder of the 2 years or 90 days, whichever is longer. This means that if you’ve already received a replacement ring before the 2-year mark is reached, your warranty will continue to be covered for the remainder of the 2-year period or for 90 days following the date of your replacement—if that happens to be longer.
2. When will your warranty team get back to me?
Warranty cases are handled in the order they're received. With hope, our team will get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Locating Your Order Number and Ring Details
1. Where do I find my order number?
You can locate your order number on the original order confirmation email you received after purchase. If you have exchanged your ring already, you would have been given a new order number; please provide the latest order number.
If you still have the original packaging from your order, the label on the bottom of that packaging contains the order number as well. You can provide us with a photo of this label, or transfer the order number presented on the label to us via writing.
2. I bought my ring from Elisa Kulma, where can I find my order number?
If you purchased your ring from Elisa Kulma, please provide us a photo of the receipt. Kindly confirm your ring’s color, model, and size, as well.
3. My ring was a gift, where can I find my order number?
Please provide the full name of the person who gave you the ring and any other identifiable information (e.g. email address or phone number) to help us locate the order.
4. Where do I find my ring model and size?
You can find these details in the Oura app. On the tab, click the ring icon in the upper right-hand corner (you can still click it when it’s spinning). Swipe from right to left and your ring details will be next to 'Model and size,’ as displayed below.
Requesting Changes for a Replacement Ring Order
1. Can I change my ring size, color, or model for my replacement?
A warranty replacement ring must match the model purchased originally; changes are not permitted.
2. Can I have my warranty replacement shipped to a different address?
We’re happy to send your replacement to a new address; please confirm your current shipping address. We may need your past address only if we are unable to locate your order information.
3. Can I have my warranty replacement shipped to a different country?
If it’s a country we ship to, we’re happy to ship your warranty replacement to a different country. You can visit this article for a list of countries we ship to, located a few scrolls down from the top of the page.
4. Will I have to pay customs and duties again?
Replacement rings are shipped as low-value replacement parts; most countries that charge import duties will not charge them on a replacement. We recommend checking your local laws—some countries will charge a minimal fee for any import, no matter the value.
Receiving Your Replacement Ring
1. When will I receive my warranty replacement?
Once we place your order, your replacement ring should arrive within roughly 1 week.
2. Do I need to send my current ring back?
When your case is processed, you will receive instructions on what to do with your current ring.
3. Will I receive a replacement ring, charger, or both?
The answer to this will depend on your specific case. Our team will inform you of these details upon receiving your inquiry.
4. Will the new ring be able to support my existing Oura app data?
Yes. Please follow the Replacement Ring Set-Up Guide and all measurements synced to your personal Oura account will remain available within the app. When you receive your replacement ring, you’ll be able to immediately connect it to your Oura account and app, which contain all your insights.
Keep in mind: if you plan on switching operating systems (e.g., iOS to Android), you will not be able to carry your existing Oura data over to the app on your new device. Despite this, your data will still be available in Oura on the web.
5. How do I set up my replacement ring?
Please visit this page for a complete guide to setting up your replacement ring.