Returning or Exchanging Your Oura Ring
You may return or exchange your fully functional and undamaged Oura Ring for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your original order (the day you receive your ring in the mail) for a full refund or exchange. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
If you’re returning your Oura Ring, per our Return Policy, you’ll need to prepay all return shipping costs. If you’re exchanging a ring, your new Oura Ring will be shipped to you free of charge. You’ll still need to prepay the return shipping cost of your original item, however.
To start a return, please follow the steps below.
1. Please submit a return request here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), number, and return address.
2. Once you've received an RMA from our team, carefully package your Oura Ring with all of its original accessories. We recommend using the original packaging, if possible. However, if you don’t have the original packaging, it’s okay for you to use your own—as long as the device is properly protected and kept secure for when it goes into transit.
3. Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the original packaging (or your own) and on the outside of the return package.
4. Ship the package to the address provided by our team. We recommend you obtain a tracking number when shipping your ring back to Oura. Please see the bottom of this article for further details here.*
5. Please wait for a confirmation email from our team that your package was received. Once your return has been checked-in and confirmed at our facilities, you can expect to see a refund to your original form of payment within 10 business days.
*By providing your tracking number to the Oura support team, we’re able to follow-up on the delivery status and speed up the completion of your return. Only items received by our warehouse can be credited back to you. Oura is not responsible for items that may be lost in transit, so acquiring a tracking number before shipping your item back is beneficial for your own personal protection as well.
To start an exchange, please follow the steps below.
If you'd like to exchange a ring that was recently ordered and has not shipped yet, our team can cancel your order and place a new one with the changes you request. Please submit a request to start this process.
Otherwise, you may return your Oura Ring within 30 days of receipt (the day you receive your ring in the mail) and receive a new one by following the steps below.
1. Please contact our support team here. Be sure to state in the ticket form beneath 'What are you inquiring about?' that you'd like to change your ring size or model. Please have your original order number handy and the new size, finish, and model you'd like to receive.
2. You'll be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), number, and return address from our team. From here, please follow steps 2-4 in the process outlined above on how to start a return.
*Please note that you'll need to provide our team with your package tracking number so we can follow-up with you once your return has been received. This allows our team to expedite the exchange process and ship your new ring to you as soon as we can.
3. Please wait for a confirmation email from our team that your package was received. Once your return package has been checked-in and confirmed at our facilities, your new Oura Ring will be shipped to you free of charge. You can expect to see a shipping confirmation email once your ring has officially left our premises.
Questions related to shipping can be found in our Shipping FAQs article.
If you have additional inquiries about the return or exchange process, we recommend you check out our Return & Exchange FAQ article.