Once you've received your sizing kit and found your perfect fit, you’ll need to confirm your Oura Ring size through the My Account portal.
Note: If you already know your Oura Ring size when placing a new order, you can select your size directly on our purchase site. You will not receive a sizing kit, and will not need to confirm your ring size through My Account, though you can still use My Account to track your order and view membership details.
How to Confirm Your Oura Ring Size
- Visit ouraring.com/my-account
- Enter your Oura Ring account email used to place your original order. If you received Oura as a gift, this would be the email address your gift giver entered into the "Recipient Email" field. Click Send Login Link
- Find the confirmation email in your inbox and click Get Started. This will redirect you to your My Account portal
- Here, you’ll also be able to view your order details, as well as membership status. Once you confirm your ring size, you’ll be able to track your order through this same portal
- Select Order Details from the top left of your portal
- The ring style and finish you originally ordered will be displayed here. If you ordered multiple rings in the same order, you’ll see them in this portal as well. Under "Size," choose your size using the drop-down menu
- Select Submit once you’ve entered your ring size. If there are multiple items in your order, you’ll need to update each item in the order with a size before our team can ship them
- Orders will not be eligible to ship until every item in the order has been confirmed with a size
- You’ll receive a confirmation email once your order has left our warehouse. Under typical circumstances, you can expect to see this email within 1-2 days of confirming your ring size. Your ring should be delivered within 2-5 business days of receiving your confirmation email