Returning Your Oura Ring
You may return your fully functional and undamaged Oura Ring for any reason within 30 days of receipt of your original order (i.e., day of purchase) for a full refund or exchange. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
If you’re returning your Oura Ring, per our Return Policy, you’ll need to prepay all return shipping costs. If you’re exchanging a ring, your new Oura Ring will be shipped to you free of charge. You’ll still need to prepay the return shipping cost of your original item, however.
To start a return, please follow the steps below.
1. Please submit a return request here to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), number, and return address.
2. Once you've received an RMA from our team, carefully package your Oura Ring with all of its original accessories. We recommend using the original packaging, if possible. However, if you don’t have the original packaging, it’s okay for you to use your own—as long as the device is properly protected and kept secure for when it goes into transit.
3. Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the original packaging (or your own) and on the outside of the return package.
4. Ship the package to the address provided by our team. We recommend you obtain a tracking number when shipping your ring back to Oura. Please see the bottom of this article for further details here.*
5. Please wait for a confirmation email from our team that your package was received. Once your return has been checked-in and confirmed at our facilities, you can expect to see a refund to your original form of payment within 10 business days.
*By providing your tracking number to the Oura support team, we’re able to follow-up on the delivery status and speed up the completion of your return. Only items received by our warehouse can be credited back to you. Oura is not responsible for items that may be lost in transit, so acquiring a tracking number before shipping your item back is beneficial for your own personal protection as well.