Contact Oura Support
If you'd like to speak with someone from our team, you can do so by following any of the three paths:
If you'd like to receive follow-up directly in your Oura App, we advise you to submit a request in the Oura App.
Submit a Request Online
To get in touch with us online, please click this link to submit a request. Enter your inquiry type, provide your Oura account email address (so our team can reach you), and fill in the remaining details so our team can better understand your question or concern. Suggested articles from our Help Center, personalized to your specific inquiry, will appear above the description box. We invite you to explore these articles if you'd like to learn more immediately.
Once our team receives your request, they will contact you and provide a solution that best fits your inquiry. We thank you in advance for your patience.
Submit a Request in the Oura App
The Oura App can be used to contact our team as well. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the Home tab.
- Tap Help > Contact Us.
- Select an option for Request Type.
- In the text box, please describe the issue or question you'd like assistance with, then select Submit.
After submitting a ticket, you can visit My Support Tickets by going to the menu once again and selecting Help to see the outstanding requests you have.
Submit a Request from Oura on the Web
You also have the option to submit a request from Oura on the Web. Following this path will give you access to top article results from our Help Center, catered directly to your inquiry type. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Oura account at cloud.ouraring.com.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, tap the Help icon. If you're following this guidance via mobile, select the menu in the upper right-hand corner > Help.
- In the Help box that appears, kindly type your inquiry or concern and select the return key on your device.
- At the bottom of the Help box, select Leave us a message. Alternatively, you'll also see a list of top article results from our Help Center that directly correspond to your inquiry type or concern. We encourage you to check these out, if you'd like to learn more immediately.
- In the text box, please describe the issue or question you'd like assistance with, then select Send.