Set Up Your Oura Ring
Welcome to the Oura Community! Here's how to get started:
- Unbox your Ring, connect the USB cord to the ring charger, plug the charger into a USB power source (Like a laptop. You’ll need a power brick for wall charging).
- Place the ring on the charger - making sure the three sensors on the inside of the ring are in correct position on the charger. You’ll know when the ring is fully charged when the light on the charger is solid (i.e. stops "breathing").
- While the ring is charging, visit the App or Google Play Store on your device, and download the free Oura app.
- Once your ring is charged, and you have the app downloaded to your device, make sure your device’s Bluetooth is enabled → launch the app → create an Oura account → and follow the app instructions to pair your ring with your phone.
- Once paired, go to the app ‘Settings’ to set your age, height, and other personal settings.
Remember: We recommend not using Oura with two devices simultaneously. Each ring should be connected with just one device. Your Oura account should have only one ring and app connected to it.
Start exploring our website to learn more about your new Oura Ring.