How Can I View My Tags in Trends?
Learn more about how viewing your tags, workouts, and moments in Trends can help you achieve your goals.
To begin, select Trends in the menu (☰) in the upper left-hand corner of the Oura home tab.
Learn more about Tags and Trends with this video:
How do I add a tag?
Learn how to add tags with this video:
To add a tag:
- Tap the + button in the bottom right-hand corner of the Oura home tab.
- Tap Add a tag.
- Select a tag from the provided list by tapping on one.
- Add a custom note, if you wish, by tapping Add a comment.
- Select a date and time.
- Tap Done in the upper right-hand corner.
You can view tags you've added at the bottom of the home tab below Activities.
Can I edit or delete tags?
To edit or remove tags, follow the steps below.
- Select the date your tag was added in the calendar atop Oura's home tab by tapping Today.
- Scroll to the bottom of the home tab to view your tags below Activities.
- Tap the tag you would like to edit or delete.
- Change the tag or edit the comment, date, or time—or tap Delete tag entry to remove it.
- Select Done once you've finished editing a tag, or confirm your desire to delete a tag by tapping Delete when prompted.
Do tags impact my daily scores?
Tags do not have an impact on your daily Sleep, Activity, or Readiness Scores.
Can I add a custom tag?
There isn't a custom tag feature at the moment. If you'd like, you can add a comment to your tags by tapping Add a comment prior to selecting Done.
Will you be adding more tags?
The Oura tag selection will continue to change based on feedback from the Oura Community. Feel free to send us your suggestions here.