Notifications Not Working
If you're not receiving inactivity alerts or notifications for battery level, check that the following apply:
- - The Oura app is running in the background. If you close or force quit the app, notifications won't show.
- - Your phone's Bluetooth is enabled. Note: if you use your phone in battery saving mode, it can have an effect on Bluetooth connections.
- - You've given Oura permission to send notifications also in your phone's notification settings.
- - Your ring and the Oura app have successfully synced at least once during the day.
If you still don't see the notifications, please try the following:
- - Toggle notification settings off and on in the Oura app settings.
- - Switch your phone's Bluetooth off and on.
- - Restart your phone.
- - Note that your ring and phone need to be close enough each other for inactivity and battery notifications to work (within the Bluetooth range).
Have more questions? Submit a request