Why Won't My Firmware Update?
To update your firmware, your ring's battery level must be at least 50%. If your ring's firmware fails to update, try toggling your device's Bluetooth on and off.
If the BT toggle fails, please follow these steps:
- Close the Oura app.
- Connect your ring to the charger if possible, making sure your ring is charging.
- Go to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
- Find your Oura ring in the list of devices.
- Tap the (i) or setting icon to unpair or forget the ring.
- Relaunch the Oura app.
- Retry the firmware update, keeping your ring close to the phone.
If the problem persists, please contact Oura support here.