How Do I Use Oura on the Web?
What is Oura on the web?
Oura on the web is an online dashboard you can use to interact with your Oura data on a more granular level. The product allows you to view your data using a simple interface, compare trends, and export your data for more personalized analyses.
To access Oura on the web, follow this link.
How do I use trends?
The trends view in Oura on the web allows you to track daily, weekly and monthly trends in your Sleep, Recovery, and Activity data. To get started, follow the steps below.
- Click 'Trends' in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select the time frame you would like to view by using the dropdown in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the metrics you want to compare by selecting them on either side of the graph.
- To adjust the date range, drag and stretch the highlighted area on the upper timeline.
Tags are not available in Oura on the web.
What if my data is missing?
If your latest sleep and recovery data isn't visible, try backing up your data manually in the Oura app. The directions below explain how to do this.
- Ensure WiFi or cellular data is enabled.
- Open the Oura app, and select the menu icon (☰).
- Select 'Settings'
- Below 'Account', select 'Back up all data'.
- Once data backup is complete, check your data in Oura on the web once again.
If gaps remain, it's likely you removed your ring for a period of time or fell asleep with insufficient battery.
To learn more, please visit this link.