Missing Order Confirmation Email
When you purchase an Oura ring from ouraring.com and complete your order, you'll receive an Order Confirmation Email that includes details about your order. Order Confirmations are sent automatically to the email address provided during the order process.
If you didn't receive an order confirmation email, please follow the steps below:
- Wait a moment and refresh your inbox. The Order Confirmation Email is sent automatically once you complete your order but it might take a while to appear in your inbox.
- Check your spam folder.
- Search for order confirmation with your email client's search function.
If you've made your order, you can see that you've paid for the ring and you haven't received an Order Confirmation Email, it's possible that there was a typo in the email address you gave us during the order. One fairly common typo is a .con ending instead of .com.
If you haven't received an Order Confirmation email, please submit a ticket to https://ouraringhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
We'll need the following information:
- The name on the original order
- The email used with the original order
- The original order address