Can I Edit My Bedtime and Wake-Up Time?
You can manually adjust your bedtime or wake-up time on the Sleep tab after you've woken up in the morning if you feel they're inaccurate. Please note, this article doesn't pertain to your bedtime guidance (oka, ideal bedtime). Your bedtime guidance is dependent on your historical sleep data, and cannot be edited.
To edit your bedtime or wake-up times, follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the Sleep tab and tap the icon above your Sleep stages.
2. Drag the sliders to adjust your bedtime or wake-up time. When finished, tap 'Done'.
Things to Keep in Mind
- • You can only adjust sleep periods to be shorter, not longer.
- • Adjusting your sleep timing will affect your Sleep and Readiness insights for that day.
- • Sleep data older than 3 days can no longer be edited.
- • Oura shows detailed sleep staging for sleep periods that are 3 hours or longer. Similarly, the minimum duration of a manually edited sleep period is 3 hours.