Exporting Your Data from the Oura Cloud
The CSV (comma-separated value) export feature in Oura Cloud allows you to combine different data sources and create your own data visualizations.
Here's how you can export a CSV file from Oura Cloud.
- Sign in to Oura Cloud using your Oura account details
- Go to the Trends view. Choose the date range from the timeline, and the metrics you want to include in the export.
- After selecting the date range and data, select Export Data.
- The metrics that will be inlcuded in the export are shown in the pop-up window. You can add more metrics from the pull-down menu.
- Select DOWNLOAD to export your data.
Have more questions? Submit a request