Export Your Oura Data Online
Exporting your Oura data allows you to view comparisons between Sleep, Readiness, and Activity insights in a simple, easy-to-use format.
Export Your Oura Data to a CSV File
1. Sign-in to Oura on the web using your Oura account details.
2. Click Trends in the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Choose your desired date range using the upper timeline and dropdown menu.
4. Select the data you would like to compare using the dropdowns on either side of the chart.
5. After selecting your timeframe and metrics, click Download Data.
6. Metrics to be included in the export are shown in the pop-up window. You may add more metrics using the dropdown menu.
7. Select Download to export your data.
When to Export a CSV File
Exporting a CSV file from Oura on the web can be useful in the event that you’d like to perform deeper analyses on your Oura data. An example might be how two metrics (e.g. inactivity time and deep sleep time) correlate with one another over time.
Exporting data can also be helpful if you’d like to formally share your Oura insights with an outside party, such as a physician or other healthcare provider, nutritionist, therapist, or trainer.
To learn more about Oura on the web, please follow this link.