Downloading Your Data from Oura
The CSV (comma-separated value) download feature allows you to combine different data sources and create your own data visualizations.
Here's how you can download a CSV file from Oura on the web.
- Sign in to Oura on the web using your Oura credentials
- Go to the Trends view. Choose the date range from the timeline, and the metrics you want to include in the export.
- After selecting the date range and data, select Download Data.
- The metrics that will be included in the export are shown in the pop-up window. You can add more metrics from the pull-down menu.
- Select DOWNLOAD to download your data.
Have more questions? Submit a request