Can I Export My Oura Data?
You can download your Oura data using Oura on the web. To do so, follow the instructions listed below.
How to Export a CSV File
1. Sign-in to Oura on the web using your Oura account details.
2. Click Trends in the menu on the left-hand side.
3. Choose your desired date range using the upper timeline, and dropdown menu.
4. Select the data you would like to compare using the dropdowns on either side of the chart.
5. After selecting your timeframe and metrics, click Download Data.
6. Metrics to be included in the export are shown in the pop-up window. You may add more metrics using the dropdown menu.
7. Select DOWNLOAD to export your data.
To learn more about Oura on the web, please follow this link.